Welcome to the VETERAMA
VETERAMA Mannheim – Where the Scene Meets
- Europe's largest old-timer market for cars and motor cycles for more than 40 years
- October 7 to 9, 2016
- The mecca for the antique car and modern classic scenes
- Giant market for parts on 260.000 m² open space and 15.000 m² hall space
- New field 11C (adjacent to halls 1 and 2)The insider ticket (3 day ticket) allows the entrance already on Friday, October 7, 2016
- Advance booking possible via our homepage www.veterama.de
- Henny Kroeze and his gravity slope will come again
- Show Arena (huge vintage car exhibition)
When the gates open on Mannheim's may market area from October 7 to 9, 2016 for the traditional VETERAMA event, it will already be the 42nd time.
VETERAMA is by far the largest European market for antique and modern classic cars with more than 4.000 exhibitors and approximately 45.000 visitors. And rightly so, because VETERAMA manages to successfully balance parts and mechanics' market, complete vehicle exchange and attractive entertainment. This is a proven concept – and it will continue to be this year.
„Whether you are looking for parts for your Ford, Porsche, or Miele bicycle, at VETERAMA your search will be successful.“ is the promise of organizer Winfried Seidel. As the saying goes: „It's all in the mix.“ For VETERAMA this means its internationality, with visitors and exhibitors from many different countries. Many parts thought to have been lost forever come to light again. Be it the legendary Bugatti transmission – to be found at a motor cycle mechanic! - or the 1.500 Porsche 550 Carrera motor, purchased in field 10. Discoveries like these are only possible at VETERAMA.
We are looking forward to October… For many mechanics VETERAMA is their Thanksgiving Day.
Winfried A. Seidel