- Europe’s nuts and bolts market for cars + motorcycles on 3rd – 5th April 2020
- The “Hockenheimring” event site becomes a Mecca for the vintage and youngtimer car scene
- Show arena (free vehicle exhibition for vintage cars) – Book now
- A premium (3-day) ticket for visitors also allows entry from Friday 3rd April
- Advance ticket sales for visitors are available online
- MARKET HALL: Vehicle sales in the boxes, under cover.
Veterama will open up the famous boxes, pavilion and extensive drivers’ paddock… The Hockenheimring will become a huge spare parts warehouse.
The complete vehicle exchange, the VETERAMA MARKET PLACE, is already filling up with numerous bookings.
The nuts and bolts scene begins its spring awakening with VETERAMA. However, it is not only nuts and bolts, but also the complete spectrum of the vintage and youngtimer car scene that is an integral part of the spring VETERAMA at the Hockenheimring.
Booking is definitely worthwhile. VETERAMA provides the opportunity to offer your products and services in person, to a broad international specialist audience…
It is not only parts, tools, historical reading, workshop equipment, clothing, complete vehicles, clubs, auction houses, service providers and many more that offer a broad range for collectors from all over Europe; unrestored vehicles on 2 and 4 wheels from the vintage areayoungtimer and classic cars are also available here.
In the VETERAMA show arena on Saturday and Sunday, visitors can exhibit their vehicles aged 25 or more years to the broad audience. Booking for this can be found on our homepage.
Start the spring full of expectation with VETERAMA at the Hockenheimring! We look forward to your reservation and your visit.
Your VETERAMA Team