Dear friends of VETERAMA,
Today we would like to give you a short interim report on the difficult situation in which Veterama currently finds itself.
The city of Mannheim has been unable to approve our Veterama event due to current state and federal regulations.
Even soccer matches are now not permitted to take place in front of a larger audience after all.
Unfortunately, the number of infections is currently on the rise once again and the holiday period is not yet over. Things could therefore still change for the worse.
So we have decided to make a final decision on 01.09.2020 which will take into account all the risks apparent at that time. We will inform you about this decision immediately it has been made.
Until then we wish you good health.
The Seidel family